1. From the point of view of numerology, people who are prosperous on the eight-character day can get tattoos. Regardless of male life or female life, a prosperous person means that he is stronger, and a strong person can withstand the pressure, that is to say, he can withstand the pressure on you from the pattern on the tattoo, at least not because of the tattoo. You bring disasters, correspondingly, people who are weak should not get tattoos, especially don’t tattoo a large area on the body, otherwise it will be counterproductive and bring pressure and troubles to yourself, and even disasters.
2. In terms of body shape, tattoo patterns of Yin-Yang and Eight Diagrams are suitable for tall and healthy people. Tattoo patterns of Yin-Yang and Eight Diagrams are suitable for tall and healthy people. They are more bearable. Generally, tattoos will not bring disaster to you. Thin and short people should try their best Don't get tattoos, because your body is not strong enough, you will not be able to bear the pressure brought by tattoos, especially large-scale tattoos, it is even more taboo, and it is easy to suffer hardships. You must be careful, the pattern and color of the tattoo should be according to the five elements of numerology. There are "monkey" and "snake" in the five elements of numerology. Do not tattoo these tigers anywhere on your body; lions, leopards, these are all tiger family, because according to the Chinese zodiac, "The tiger sees the snake and moves like a knife, and the tiger and monkey want to fight right and wrong." These are easy to hurt your body. Well, it's easier to hurt your luck.
Also, there are "Mao Rabbit" and "Xu Dog" in your horoscope, whether it is the Year Pillar, the Moon Pillar, the Sun Pillar or the Hour Pillar, it is best not to tattoo the patterns of green dragons and eagles, because according to the zodiac, the dragon sees Rabbits don't last long.
Dragons and dogs meet each other non-stop, rabbits and chickens meet enemies, dogs and chickens don’t get along with each other, etc., we have to guard against, there are also tattoos such as Guan Yu’s sword, God of Wealth, eagle, Buddha, Phoenix, Waiting for a lot of patterns, each has its own particularity, so it is inconvenient to go into details here.
Taboos on the Five Elements of Tattoos Every person in numerology has their own taboos on the five elements. If the five elements are restrained, there will be hardships, so be careful.
1. For those who are afraid of gold in numerology, it is best not to tattoo monkeys; patterns of eagles, swords, and swords should not be tattooed on the body, otherwise there will be disasters.
2. Those who are afraid of wood in numerology should not tattoo tigers, lions, leopards, and tigers on their bodies, because tigers are trees, which can easily restrain themselves and bring pressure to themselves.
3. People who are afraid of water and soil in numerology should not tattoo dragons on their bodies, let alone tattoo wolves on their bodies.
4. People who are afraid of fire in numerology should not tattoo horses and snakes on their bodies, because snakes and horses are five elements of fire, which is a crime against themselves.